Irish Botanica Milk Thistle Tincture – High quality extract.
Milk Thistle protects and feeds the liver cells, encourages liver cell regeneration, improves production and movement of bile and improves fat metabolism.
Milk Thistle is a trusted botanical herb renowned for its beneficial effects.
The main constituent, silymarin, has been extensively studied and has been found to be one of the most potent liver-protecting substances known.
Irish Botanica Milk Thistle potential applications:
- Liver protective – Milk Thistle prevents liver destruction and enhances liver function through its ability to prevent toxin-induced damage, and by stimulating the growth of new liver cells to replace old damaged cells.
- Antioxidant – Silymarin prevents free radical damage. Protects against glutathione (an antioxidant) depletion in liver cells.
- Gallstones – Silymarin may also be helpful in improving the solubility of bile in treating gallstones.
- Digestive Tonic (bitter)
- Psoriasis – Milk Thistle has been reported to be beneficial in reducing circulating endotoxins and improve liver function in cases of psoriasis.
- Shown to help stimulate adrenal function in those using long term steroid medication.
Ingredients Irish Botanica Milk Thistle: Organic Milk Thistle (Sylibum Marianum) tincture 1:1, extracted in certified organic Ethanol.
Irish Botanica Milk Thistle is organically grown and certified by the Organic Trust Ireland.
Directions: 20 drops twice daily in water. Best taken morning and evening away from food.