The OTOSAN Ear Cones is a natural method for practically looking after ear hygiene by yourself and without risk.
This preventive hygienic practice gives a feeling of well-being and relief from the problem from the very first application.
Made of natural waxed cloth, it contributes to remove the wax-plug from the ear while re-balancing the ear pressure, and it prevents the unpleasant feeling of “blocked ears”.
It can safely be used at home by all those looking for a healthy life and for light and natural treatment methods.
The Otosan Cone is 100% natural and contains propolis which acts as a natural antibiotic, reinforcing the body’s defence and fighting viruses and bacteria.
Clinical Research has shown the effectiveness of the Otosan Cone in maintaining ear hygiene for adults and children alike.
Used regularly it helps to prevent annoying ailments caused by a lack of hygiene, which if disregarded, may damage the ear’s long term health.
The warmth produced by burning of the cone creates an effect which:
- Removes excess ear-wax and improves ear cleaning
- Alleviates loss of hearing sensation
- Reduces buzzing, hissing and other background noises
- Rebalances auricular pressure after air travel, mountain stays, scuba diving, etc.
How It Works: After placing the tapered end of the cone into the ear, the wide end is set alight. As it burns, the cone causes two effects:
1. HeatThe heat, which is beneficially released towards the inside of the ear, reinforces the blood circulation and helps soften the wax;
2. SuctionThe warm air, which rises, creates a depression and consequent suction (“chimney effect”) at the base of the cone. This helps eliminate waste and deposits from the ear canal. It also liberates close pores, regenerates the breathing of the skin, and helps regain the correct tension of the eardrum following holidays in the mountains, flights, swimming and diving which can cause that “blocked ear” feeling.
The OTOSAN Ear Cone, besides the PROTECTIVE DISC, has a FLAME-BREAKING RING, which automatically extinguishes the flame at the end of the treatment and makes it easier, safer and more practical to use.
How to use it: Insert the cone into the protective disc and light the wide end of the cone itself. Insert the tapered end of the cone into the ear holding it in a vertical position with your hand. When the flame has burnt down to the flame-breaking ring, stop treatment and extinguish the cone in a glass of water.