Potential health applications Quest Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin:
- Glucosamine is used by the joints to repair, strengthen and improve the integrity of the cartilage
- MSM is necessary for the production of new cells. It plays an essential part in the synthesis of collagen and keratin, vital protein substances that are needed to make and maintain hair, nails and skin
- MSM is a free radical scavenger that helps to clean the blood stream and flush the toxins from the cells.
- MSM may provide significant relief from arthritis and other types of joint injury.
- Chondroitin Sulphates are a component of cartilage which help to attract water, maintaining the compressibility/elasticity and fluidity of joint movement.
Ingredients Quest Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin:
Glucosamine Sulphate KCI (from shellfish), Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Chondroitin Sulphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Three tablets provide:
Glucosamine Sulphate KCI – 1987mg providing:
Glucosamine Sulphate – 1500mg of which Glucosamine – 1176mg
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) – 1500mg
Chondroitin Sulphate – 300mg
Quest Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Contains No hydrogenated fat; artificial preservatives, colors or flavors; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Directions: Take three tablets daily with food. Swallow with water.
Warnings: People with a known shellfish allergy should avoid Glucosamine.
Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking Glucosamine.