Solgar Zinc Citrate is a Highly Assimilable Form of Zinc
HEALTH BENEFITS Zinc:
– Enzyme function and metabolism
– Antioxidant activity
– Immune support and function
– Zinc is a component of 300 enzymes and proteins in the body and is involved in cell division, fertility, vision, growth and repair and protein synthesis.
– Blood sugar Balance – Glucose metabolism and general blood sugar balance is dependent on adequate zinc status. Among other relevant functions, Zinc is needed i order for insulin to be manufactured and secreted by the pancreas.
– Studies also suggest it has an antioxidant role and therefore it may help to maintain a healthy immune system.
– As good sources of zinc are generally in animal foods, such as organ meats and seafood, many people may need to take a zinc supplement to safeguard against low intakes.
– Male reproductive hormone influence
– Mental health and function
– Zinc is necessary for proper growth and development of the foethus, and appears to play am important part in maintaining biochemical and physiological health and stability in the pregnant woman.
– Zinc is an antioxidant which helps to protect the cells from oxidative damage. It is also involved in immune, thyroid, cardiovascular, hormonal, eye and bone health.
Ingredients Solgar Zinc Citrate 30mg:
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Zinc (as citrate)30mg
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Solgar Zinc Citrate is Suitable for vegans.