Synergy Spirulina 500mg tablets.
Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition.
Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, cleansing programs, energy and optimum weight.
HEALTH BENEFITS Spirulina:
- Contains over 100 easily absorbed, life-enhancing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Nature’s richest source of protein, with all the essential amino acids in perfect balance.
Spirulina lacks cellulose cell walls, unlike other blue/green algae; therefore it can be easily digested.
- Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program.
It is an excellent aid to helping weight loss by helping on 2 fronts.
Firstly, it is rich source of protein that is quickly absorbed, and is is also low glycaemic index food.
Secondly, it is a valuable source of the amino acid phenylalanine which is believed to supress the appetite by acting on the appetite centre of the brain.
Taking Spirulina between meals is a powerful tool in reducing cravings whilst providing optimum nutrition.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
- Contains the Complete Vitamin B Complex group and many important antioxidants.
- It is the richest source of Vitamin E and Beta Carotene.
- It is a highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids.
Ingredients Synergy Spirulina Tablets:
100% pure, premium quality Spirulina. No fillers or tableting aids used.
To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 2-4 tablets per day for one week.
Maintenance: 6 tablets per day. Optimum: 6 tablets 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Synergy Spirulina is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.