Synergy Spirulina Powder 100g.
Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition.
Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, cleansing programs, energy and optimum weight.
HEALTH BENEFITS Spirulina:
- Contains over 100 easily absorbed, life-enhancing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Nature’s richest source of protein, with all the essential amino acids in perfect balance.
Spirulina lacks cellulose cell walls, unlike other blue/green algae; therefore it can be easily digested.
- Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program.
It is an excellent aid to helping weight loss by helping on 2 fronts.
Firstly, it is rich source of protein that is quickly absorbed, and is is also low glycaemic index food.
Secondly, it is a valuable source of the amino acid phenylalanine which is believed to supress the appetite by acting on the appetite centre of the brain.
Taking Spirulina between meals is a powerful tool in reducing cravings whilst providing optimum nutrition.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
- Contains the Complete Vitamin B Complex group and many important antioxidants.
- It is the richest source of Vitamin E and Beta Carotene.
- It is a highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids.
Ingredients Synergy Spirulina Powder:
100% pure, premium quality Spirulina.
Directions: Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) per day for one week.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3x daily. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid.
As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Synergy Spirulina Powder is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.